Sunday, January 8, 2012

wild fire

(Estée Lauder 'Wild Fire' lipstick, Sportsgirl lurex sweater, MINKPINK peter pan collar blouse, non-branded black dress, thrifted bag, Payless Shoes cobalt blue wedges)

Yes, you read correctly. Those beautiful wedges are from Payless Shoes and they only cost me $29. They caught my eye as I walking past, and I couldn't resist buying them.

I feel like I'm back at high school in this outfit (except my school skirts were always to my knees) because of the jumper over the blouse. When I walked out of my room this morning, even my mum questioned why I looked semi-respectable. I'll admit, I was pretty excited to see grey skies when I woke up because I've really missed layering. The asymmetrical and frilly hems that I layered today made a simple combination much more interesting.

My nails are back to good ol' black, but I'm itching to try new colours. I'm on the hunt for a coral colour to match my lips! Just putting it out there... I am IN LOVE with coral lips now, so that's the only colour that will be on my lips for a long time. I think it's an amazing, fun day-to-night shade. I'd love to hear suggestions of any great lipstick ranges that you guys love!

x

Total Pageviews