Thursday, January 19, 2012

something blue

(Sportsgirl back drape twist top, Forcast skirt, ASOS boots, gifted bag, Diva rings, hat from brandless store)

Me wearing pink AND frills AND a bow? I can hardly believe it myself. But I do love pastel colours, especially this soft, fairy-floss pink colour. I 'toughened up' this look by pairing it with my favourite boots and chunky rings. I wore this outfit to a special catch-up date with one of my close friends, and we sipped on iced white chocolates and mudslide mochas, while later that night, my boyfriend and I camped in front of the TV eating sushi for dinner.

Just over a month left of holidays before uni starts up again, so I'm going to work hard to get plenty of posts done before I run out of time. Hopefully I'll be able to do more test shoots too, because I've been neglecting my photography way too much lately.



Total Pageviews