Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine

(Zara shirt, Mika & Gala skirt, Forever New flats, Estee Lauder 'Wild Fire' lipstick, Revlon 'Tangerine' nail polish)

I hate to jump on the mushy Valentine post bandwagon, but I couldn't help but share the delicious breakfast I was treated to this morning. I'm not much of a gift person, and I think my boyfriend has realised that too by making our 'picnic by the lake' a traditional Valentine's custom (reminiscent of how our early dates were spent). For those sharing this day with their other half or those lucky enough to devote this day to spoiling themselves, I hope you all had a wonderful loving day.

Today, I wanted to put a spin on the traditional red Valentine's colour and opted for a coral/orange theme on my nails, lips and feet. I don't often wear flats, purely because it is so hard to find a pair of flats that are special enough to account for the lack of heel but this three-tone pair is packed with little amazing details like the white ankle strap, metallic look heel and the pointed toe yet still keeps its casual 'no heels' appeal.

Happy Valentine's Day! <3


Total Pageviews