Thursday, February 2, 2012

Palazzo


(Sportsgirl knit crochet shawl, Temt palazzo pants, vintage shirt, Rubi Shoes clogs, Trade Secret necklace)

I've had this necklace for a while, but I haven't really worn it much. It's one of those pieces that sit much more nicely than expected and look totally different on (than when it's hanging). It was a surprising find but I passionately believe you can find great things in even the most unexpected and unlikely places.

With a simple colour palette of off-white and black, gold bangles helped to make the whole look a little less ordinary. But as simple as this outfit may be, it is seriously comfy. Pants that double as a skirt but don't restrict movement? I'm sold.

If you've been following me on instagram (username: jyslakay), you would know that I have literally snipped off most of my hair. It sits around my shoulders now, no longer finding its way into my mouth if there is the slightest bit of wind. This is my last post with long hair. Don't worry, I'm surprised as you are. It was an impulsive decision and desire for change, and though it'll take a little while to get used to -- it'll always grow out if I decide I hate it!



Total Pageviews