Wednesday, December 14, 2011

lover, find your cover

 Thrifted metallic blazer / High-waisted skirt (belonging to my Grandma) / Acid wash singlet, size L (Forecast) / Mimi Loves Jimi heels (General Pants Co.) / Rings (Diva, Sportsgirl, Forever 21) / Bracelets & bangles (Thrifted and DIY)

Eating lychees and spraying my laptop everytime I bite into one as I type this. The weather was windy and dull today as usual, but it was just warm enough to ditch the maxi skirts and thick socks.

I have two more blog posts lined up, one is a recent test shoot, and the other is more of an update.
A big hello and thank you to my new followers on bloglovin'/twitter/instagram. Even the smallest show of support goes a long way and means the world to me. (And thank you so much for the birthday wishes!)

My lens has officially gone kaput, deciding it would be a good idea to no longer focus. I did my best to try and unjam it, but something creaked and groaned and some critical looking plastic piece fell out... so now I'm trying to save up for the much more reliable 50mm f/1.4. (I do like my 50mm lenses).

I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately, the fashion equivalent of a writer's block, so I'm hoping my new journal will spark a bit of creativity.. (more on my journal next post! or if you're following me on instagram, you'd have already seen a sneak peek).


Photos by my Kevin, as always.



x

Total Pageviews