Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hugh Hefner Hits Back New (2012)



Hugh Hefner Hits Back New (2012) The almost-Mrs. Hefner has effectively labeled Playboy founder Hugh Hefner the "Mr. Two Seconds" of the bedroom. Be warned, you are about to find out the nitty gritty details about the sex life of an 85-year-old getting it on with a 25-year-old.

Hugh Hefner Hits Back New (2012) The 25-year-old Playboy bunny dished the dirt on the couple's bedroom shenanigans during an interview with Howard Stern. Crystal told Stern that she and Hefner only engaged in sexual intercourse once and it was far from an epic night of wild passion. No, it was brief to say the least. She told Stern, "[It lasted] like, two seconds. Then I was just over it. I was like, 'Ahh.' I was over it. I just, like, walked away. I'm not turned on by Hef. Sorry." Ouch.

Hugh Hefner Hits Back New (2012)











Total Pageviews