Thursday, December 22, 2011

heartlines

(Sportsgirl knitted cardigan & grey shirt, lurex dress worn as skirt, ASOS boots)

This dress has been in my wardrobe for a long time, hidden at the back underneath piles of clothes, but only now is it deemed acceptable to wear it in public (as a skirt). It can be a good (and sometimes bad) thing when fashion trends make you dig deep for your never-worn-before clothes, because I hate the feeling I get when I look at a piece of clothing and know that I haven't worn it once since I bought it. I guess that's part of the reason why I enjoy doing regular 'spring cleaning' rounds through my wardrobe because it sparks creativity for new outfits and uncovers things I forgot I ever bought.

The Sportsgirl cardigan is my latest purchase, not only because it's fitting for the current Sydney "summer" weather, but I love the movement at the ends. I'm a sucker for anything that looks comfortable, like oversized cardigans and flowy skirts, and anything that can double as a relaxed Sunday morning outfit.

x

Total Pageviews