Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hair Inspiration



My online hair inspiration hair journal. I'm going to have anyone who does my hair from now on (or at least for the next six months) review this post before they do anything to my hair.

These pictures are glorious!!! I have such hair envy over them.
SJP has never looked better. I love her highlights. I wouldn't mind this color for me one bit!



I've always wondered what I would look like as a blond. If I ever have the guts to try, I hope it looks this great!



Or even this. Her hair looks a little darker to me. Maybe this is getting closer to what I could actually pull off.


Michelle Williams hair is even closer still in this picture to what I might try.



But until I get that brave, I would love love love to be able to accomplish this look. This color and the way the highlights have been placed are exactly what I want!



Jessica Biel's hair looks fabulous here. I think this look could only be accomplished if your stylist was a true hair artist.



And of coarse, I'm still stuck on Lily Aldridge hair. She wears it so well!



Even J. Lo has rocked the look.

I've studied the Ombre hair or Balayage highlights so much that I'm almost sick of this hair trend already, except for the fact that I have yet to rock the look and I really want to have been able to have done it. If I don't I probably feel like I went through the 80's without having big hair.

And for a slight change of subject, other than color, here are some fun hairdo's I would like to try...


I think this is a great look for the second or even third day without washing.



I love how perfectly messy this bun is.



And this style just looks so sweet!



Another great messy bun



And she just looks cool. At first glance I thought it was Kim Kardashian but it's not. I've found that these headbands are also great for dirty hair days.





Another bun I love. I think this is Kortney Kardasian but I'm not 100% sure. Anyone know?



My hair layers are just now getting long enough for me to try this bun too. I love it!


This updo is amazing. But so is everything about this girl!

So there you have it. All these buns, braids and highlights will totally get me through this summer. Now let's see what I'll actually be able to accomplish.

I'll keep you posted ;)

Total Pageviews